- Door Structure: The entrance doors’ primary function is to provide safety and protection for all household members, therefore, the door is constructed of steel for its outstanding strength.
- Painting Technique: The galvanized steel is painted in the Company’s plant using an electrostatic painting process adapted to withstand outdoor conditions. Choose from a variety of 19 different RB color shade options.
- Lock System: Multi bolt lock system comprising of six bolts directed toward the two door jambs.
- Door Design: Steel door with painted finish in shades from RB’s color fan, concealed heavy-duty hinges, door frame aligned flush to wall surface and insulating double-glazed windows, transparent or granite textured, on lock side of door.
- New construction flush finish door frame (door frame designed for concrete casting only).
- Locking Mechanism: Upgrade the door with advanced locking mechanisms and choose the desired level of security.