Model- Tom Z
Tom Z door with steel core, highlighting a fascinating combination of a paint finish, oven-baked painted handle and a wide selection of coatings to choose from. The Tom door may be ordered with an integrated “Z” handle, or with any handle from the RB handle selection.
- Door Structure: Steel door made with a steel core for outstanding quality and strength.
- Lock System: composed of seven bolts directed toward the two door jambs.
- Door Design: Exterior side- one section oven-baked paint finish from the RB color fan selection, second section with your choice of Formica skin from RB’s exclusive selection of designer coatings, peripheral aluminum profile. Interior side– your choice of oven-baked paint finish or Formica skin.
- Construction door frame or cover frame. Extra-cost options: 8 cm “Click-on” frame covers / 10 cm artistic cladding (for new-construction frames and corresponding to actual conditions)
- This entrance door model is manufactured in different sizes and is available as single leaf, leaf and a half, or double leaf door.
- Locking Mechanism: Supplied with the LOCXIS cylinder, the world’s most secure and top quality cylinder.
- Integrated “Z” handle, without lock rosette, or option of your choice of handle from RB’s handle selection.